Welcome!

I'm Ingrid.
I guess others see me as a quaint and sentimental clothing freak with a slight obsession for vintage, originality and high heels. Nice to meet you!

Followers

August 07, 2014

Smoothie freaks





These are all various mixes of the following ingredients:

  • 1 liter of apple-blueberry juice (on sale so it was €0.69)
  • 2 limes (€1.11)
  • 2 kiwis (€1.10)
  • half of a watermelon (€0.71)
  • strawberries
  • 1 banana
  • pineapple in a can (€0.99)
  • peaches in a can (€0.89)

So I got over a week's worth of smoothies (at least 9) for under 6 euros, but I have to mention that I already had bananas and freshly picked strawberries at home. I promise, the smoothies with the cutest color always taste the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your blog address (I insist), but *please* do not bug me with "follow me please" comments. To be frank I'd like my followers to be people who are genuinely interested in my blog. Thanks for commenting!!